Did You Know?
- The St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry is the one of the largest food pantry’s in the 26 counties of west central Indiana.
- The Food Pantry provides emergency food to hungry children and adults who live in Tippecanoe County.
- In 2011, 8008 clients were served which is equivalent to assisting 24,787 individual family members.
Food Pantry Hot Needs
The St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry relies on individuals to donate food and make monetary donations. The current HOT needs for the Food Pantry are as follows:
- Healthy Boxed Cereal & Breakfast Bars
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Meals: spaghetti & meatballs, beef stew, pork & beans
- Boxed Meals (Hamburger Helper, Zatarain’s)
- Canned Green Beans and Peas
- Canned Tomatoes— diced, stewed & whole tomatoes
- Toilet Paper
Please bring your donations directly to the Food Pantry which is in St. John’s Church on the corner of 6th and Ferry Streets in downtown Lafayette during their operating hours –- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. Look for the red door under the green awning.
Mission— St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry
To serve God & God’s people by providing a caring food distribution facility. All strive to serve as Christ would serve. We respect the dignity of every person who comes to the Food Pantry. Food is provided in a courteous way & with minimal hassles & questions.
Coordinate Your Own Food Drive for the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry
It’s easy — and you will have a profound impact on the families in our community.
More Details on the St. John’s LUM Food Pantry.
Join LUM online and help us serve children and families even better.