For each bag of clothing, Goodwill will give the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception a $5 voucher, and St. Mary’s has pledged to pass along the $5 vouchers to LUM to assist clients with clothing needs such as back-to-school clothes, winter coats and employment-related clothing.
Here’s what you do…
- Gather your clothes donation (clothing items only, please)
- Put them into 13 gallon bags (please don’t over fill the bags or use ripped bags)
- Please bring your bags of clothing to the lower level of the Social Hall building.
- Drop off bags of clothes to the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception (1207 Columbia Street, Lafayette) as follows:
- Friday, August 8th — 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 9th — 4 to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 10th — 7:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, August 11th — 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Open your hearts – clean out your closets – & have a direct impact on LUM clients in need!
If you have any questions, please call Janet Reust at (765) 714-2462.
Join LUM online and help us serve children and families even better.