Community Meal Tradition Continues!
Founded in Lafayette around 1989, the Sunday Noon Meal is a collaboration of many churches to provide a simple and healthy meal every Sunday for individuals in our community. The Sunday Noon Meal has had several homes, most recently Trinity United Methodist Church. The LUM Ray Ewry Youth Center is now the new home of the Sunday Noon Meal. The only thing that has changed though is the location.
The same group of churches and Purdue student organizations still coordinate, prepare and serve the meals each and every Sunday. The Sunday Noon Meals are coordinated, prepared and served by members of the following churches:
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Cathedral of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception
- Central Presbyterian Church
- Elston Family Church
- First Baptist Church
- First Christian Church
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
- Lafayette Church of the Brethren
- Lafayette Friends
- Lafayette Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Neighborhood Christian Chapel
- Otterbein United Methodist Church
- St. Andrew United Methodist Church
- St. Boniface Catholic Church
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Stidham United Methodist Church
- Trinity United Methodist Church
LUM is thrilled to be the new home of this wonderful community tradition. For more information on the Sunday Noon Meal, please email Dinah Dalder at email@example.com.
LUM Host-Site Coordinator – If you wish to be the LUM Host-Site Coordinator for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.